SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS FAIR 2023
Unrivalled shopping and a wealth of festive inspiration
– This year, Christmas starts at Spirit!
Festive inspiration from over 700 exciting independent brands at the Spirit of Christmas Fair, 30 October – 5 November at the iconic Olympia London. Discover a diverse collection of carefully curated gifts from small independent brands and designer-makers each one picked for its originality and quality, brought together for this seven-day event. Discerning shoppers can expect a diverse collection of curated gifts to shop from to satisfy all their gifting needs including toys, fashion, homeware, and stylish décor as well as the finest food and drink from award winning artisans and producers.
New official restaurant partner this year is acclaimed Spanish chef, José Pizarro who has curated a special Tapas menu that showcases his signature dishes alongside exclusive creations designed for the show. Prepare yourself for a Spanish twist on a traditional afternoon tea that promises to be an unforgettable experience. These dishes are perfect for sharing with friends or family at the Fair in this new restaurant, ‘José Pizarro at Spirit of Christmas’.
2023 sees the return of the popular complimentary, creative Workshops offering inspiration to visitors who can enjoy a range of interactive sessions including Jemma Cotterrell, The Shoe Loving
Stylist on ‘How to dress with positivity and confidence this festive season’, ‘Biscuit decorating’ from Honeywell Bakes, and ‘Spanish party food inspiration’, while in conversation with José Pizarro himself.
Fair Director, Mary Claire Boyd comments “The Fair is a guaranteed place where visitors know they can leave brimming with festive inspiration to help them start planning their festivities and this year is no exception. They can truly curate their own Christmas from exquisite tablescaping, joyful décor and stylish partywear to uncovering the most original gifts for all their family and friends. We have an exceptional line-up of workshops with top chefs including José Pizarro, florists including Paul Thomas Flowers and renowned chocolatiers; Prestat. We champion British craftsmanship from ethical and sustainable brands and our specialist team have been busy sourcing new businesses and uncovering emerging talent that visitors will relish amongst the treasure-trove!”
The gallery level Food Hall offers visitors the opportunity to buy foodie treats and discover new artisans from whom they can source the best for their guests this Christmas including Great Taste Award-winning produce. The Fair boasts four Louis Roederer Champagne bars providing a relaxing place for visitors to rejuvenate with a glass or two in-between shopping. Two adjoining Fairs can also be enjoyed whilst visiting; the Winter Art & Antiques Fair taking place on the Grand Hall gallery, and The Luxury Travel Fair, taking place 2-5 November on the National Hall gallery.
The Fair provides the perfect social occasion and festive ambiance to enjoy with friends and embrace the season of festivities and gifting. With creative workshops, demonstrations, live music, endless festive inspiration and an unforgettable atmosphere, this year, Christmas really does start at Spirit.
Highlights of the Spirit of Christmas Fair will include:
· 700 independent small businesses and designer-makers to shop from
· Brand new restaurant partner: acclaimed Spanish chef, José Pizarro
· Return of inspirational creative workshops hosted by experts including, The Shoe Loving Stylist, Prestat Chocolates, José Pizarro, Paul Thomas Flowers, Honeywell Bakes, Bettina’s Kitchen, Louis Roederer
· Visitors can enjoy a glass of the finest Champagne in the stylish Louis Roederer Champagne Bars
· The Food Hall hosts an entirely delectable mix of leading artisans, independent producers, Royal Warrant holders and Great Taste award-winners
· Late night shopping Thursday 2 November 10am – 9pm
· Enjoy complimentary entry into the Winter Art & Antiques Fair from the 30 October – 5 November. Presenting a collection of the finest specialist dealers, offering a wide choice of high-quality, vetted art and antiques spanning centuries
· Condé Nast Traveller presents the Luxury Travel Fair also takes place alongside the Spirit of Christmas Fair from 2-5 November 2023. Offering a collection of the finest bespoke and immersive travel experiences
With this unmissable shopping experience spreading over two halls, shoppers may need to pace themselves. Those wanting to peruse the Fair more than once can upgrade their tickets and make the most of a Premium, Weekend or Unlimited Pass!
Visitors can take advantage of frozen or reduced ticket prices this year.
Adult Weekday tickets £22 – Price reduction
Adult Weekend tickets: £23 – Price reduction
Weekend Pass £28.00 – Price freeze
Premium Pass (includes glass of wine): £30.00 – Added value
Unlimited Pass: £31.00 – Price freeze
Child Advance tickets (13-16): From £12.00 – Price reduction
Child (12 and under): Free
Monday 30 October 10am – 6pm ***OPENING DAY***
Tuesday 31 October 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 1 November 10am – 6pm
Thursday 2 November 10am – 9pm ***LATE NIGHT***
Friday 3 November 10am – 6pm
Saturday 4 November 10am – 6pm
Sunday 5 November 10am – 5pm
For more ticket options and information visit spiritofchristmasfair.co.uk