SEPTEMBER PRIZE DRAW
As a big thank you to our loyal readers, anyone who signs up to receive the heyday newsletter is automatically entered into our monthly prize draws. Two lucky heyday subscribers will be in with a chance of winning either an x35.5cm non-stick wok from Lakeland or a custom colour care kit and consultation with Gina Conway, simply sign up to our newsletter by 30th September 2020 to automatically be entered into the prize draw.
If like us, you have a serious case of lockdown hair, you will be delighted to hear that help is at hand, and you don’t need to leave the safety of your own home to have a fabulous quality professional colour consultation and treatment!
Aveda colour guru Gina Conway is offering one lucky heyday reader the chance to win a one-to-one online consultation and a bespoke box of products and instructions, tailored to their hair type, which will allow them to recreate a ‘fresh from the salon’ look in the privacy of their bathroom.
Even if you don’t win our prize, or live near one of Gina’s famous London salons or hair academy, anyone in the UK can book an online video consultation with one of Gina’s artisan colour experts, and receive a personally handcrafted colour and aftercare to give the desired shade and shine we have come to expect from Aveda hair colour.
Gina will then don her PPE to hand-pack your Customised Colour Care Kit and include everything you will need.
YOUR CUSTOMIZED COLOUR CARE KIT WILL CONTAIN:
Pre-measured tint with step-by-step instructions on how to apply, tint brush, gloves, cape, disposable towels and clips.
50ml Aveda Colour Conserve™ Shampoo (£9RRP)
50ml Aveda Colour Conserve™ Conditioner (£9RRP)
A surprise Aveda sample
- Gina can only offer Aveda tint at this point, not bleach or highlight services, and this kit is not recommended for highlighted hair. But stay tuned… She is working on it…
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE AVEDA DIFFERENCE?
Aveda creates cruelty-free, 93% naturally derived colour, with a signature blend of protective plant oils, certified organic sunflower castor, jojoba, coconut and babassu oils to deliver condition and shine whilst being kind to the planet and are 100% wind manufactured.
You can find out more about Gina Conway salons and services at ginaconwaysalons.co.uk
A second winner will win a 35.5cm School of Wok non-stick wok, worth £27.99 from Lakeland!
Perfect for crafting Chinese inspired meals at home, this large non-stick wok is great for whipping up a meal for the whole family. The wok’s non-stick coating means you will never need extra oil, and it’s flat-bottom means it can be used with all hob types.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a prize draw for one entrant to win one Colour Care Kit from Gina Conway and one entrant will win a School of Wok 35.5cm Wok from Lakeland. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to sign up to the heyday newsletter and receive regular updates
- The winner will be selected at random on 1 October 2020 in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winners shall be selected by ‘heyday magazine’, whose decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 30th September 2020. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The winner will be alerted by email and must respond within 5 days otherwise the Company has the right to select another winner.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person per day is allowed. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties, or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. The prize is non-transferable. The Gina Conway consultation slots and individual products are subject to availability.
- If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is being organised by heyday magazine (“Company”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.