RHS GROW YOUR OWN: CROPS IN POTS
With 30 step-by-step projects using vegetables, fruit, and herbs
RHS Grow Your Own Crops in Pots offers everyone the chance to grow their own food, however small the outdoor space on offer. With this book and all the expert advice of urban gardener and author Kay Maguire, you can turn the tiniest space into a productive and attractive plot, using the best varieties and techniques.
Follow 30 tried-and-tested container planting projects for top-tasting crop combinations such as tomato with basil, fruit salads and cut-and-come-again vegetables.
RHS Grow Your Own Crops in Pots includes:
– Every fruit, vegetable or herb that you can successfully grow in a container
– The perfect pot for each crop, coupled with the best container varieties
– Tricks for getting the tastiest and best-looking crops
– Inspirational style for every garden, balcony, patio and terrace
– Key techniques for tubs, planters, baskets, boxes and bags
– Reminders of how to keep your crops in top condition
– Identifying and solving problems if things go wrong
– This new edition provides a month-by-month chart of what to do when growing crops in pots
PUBLISHED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE ROYAL HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY, £18.99
Available from all good bookshops and online
3rd March 2022, Mitchell Beazley
Watch this space!
One lucky heyday reader will win a copy!